Talley Road Camp
Where: 1720 Talley Road, Hendersonville, NC (Latter Ranch)
When: Saturday, August 12 – Sunday, August 13
What: A two-day training camp emphasizing team building, camaraderie, lots of fun activities, training basics, and yes, some running, too
Cost: $30/person (negotiable if you cannot afford)
What to Bring:
· Tent (the more the merrier)
· Sleeping bag and pillow/ENO
· Bug spray
· Running attire for 2-3 runs (including shoes)
· Towels and toiletries
. $$$ for Dolly's Ice Cream or something comparable
· Frisbee, football/soccer ball, etc.
· A good attitude
· Meals and drinks
· Good training locations
What’s needed (this section is for the parents):
· Volunteers who can help with purchasing food and meal preparation.
· Equipment, namely tents, lanterns, flashlights, sleeping bags, etc, for any athletes who don’t have these already.